Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09


Special things usually happen on the cubed days like take 8^3 (08/08/08): That was the day I left my research summer program at Colorado. And for those who do not know, CO changed everything.

And 7^3 (07/07/07): I was in Forever21 with my baby sister, Claudia, when I found a pink dress that was the last one perfect size. I wore it the Harry Potter Book 7 Release. Another good day.


Today nothing happened until now..


(image provided by Gosia)

Special things don't always happen unexpectedly. Sometimes you need to make special things happen.
-QED

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I just realized that you were in Forever21 on 7/7/07 and 7x3 is 21. Is that another mathematical coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nothing is a coincidence! it was fate! ;)

    ReplyDelete