Monday, September 14, 2009

When I knew math was the one...

I knew math was meant for me when I started drawing number cartoons in elementary school. Each number had a color and usually a silly story that only a little girl could come up with.

(drawn by me)

Now about 15 years later, its surprising how much of my life has to do with mathematics. I just graduated with a Bachelor's in Mathematics with minors in Computer Science and Art History and now I am a first year graduate student in Applied Mathematics, Phd Track. So far things have been interesting. Everything in one way or another relates to math. Not to say that this is going to be solely based on the subject that most despise. But that I hope this serves more of footprints left behind from a long journey. We'll see how it goes
-QED



No comments:

Post a Comment